Friday, March 4, 2022

Essay on principal of a school

Essay on principal of a school



Therefore, the responsibility to lead the school into a true function of the community falls upon the leader. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Others Others. As an administrator, you need to show the same passion for the success of your school as a whole. Ludwig Wittgenstein. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed essay on principal of a school have not been classified into a category as yet. I would do all I can for the mental, moral and physical development of the students.





Essay on If I Were a Principal PDF



The proper functioning of a school depends upon its management by the Principal. He is generally a man of long experience, high qualifications, and a pleasing personality. If I were the Principal of a school. I would do essay on principal of a school I can for the mental, moral and physical development of the students. I would bring about certain changes to create a healthy atmosphere in the school. I would look to the sanitation of the school and insist on regularity and punctuality both among the teacher and the. For the mental development of the students, I would try to improve the instructional conditions. On the physical side, I would make games compulsory for all.


I would impress upon them the necessity of physical training for health and efficiency at work. I would look to the up-keep of play-grounds for the regular practice of games. For the moral development of children, I would see that proper discipline is maintained in classes. The students obey the school rules, behave well, and inculcate good habits. They keep meat and clean, essay on principal of a school, do not waste their time, and are regular at studies. I shall provide proper facilities to the students and teachers.


The toilets essay on principal of a school be properly cleaned. The library will be well equipped. There will be a swimming pool, gym, etc. in school. Extra classes will be arranged for weak students. Awards will be given to the teachers who give a hundred percent result. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Home English writing skills Short Essay on If I were a Principal of my school words. I would look to the sanitation of the school and insist on regularity and punctuality both among the teacher and the taught. Essay on If I Were a Principal PDF Essay on If I Were a Principal Essay on If I were a Principal downloads.


Leave a Comment Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published.





animal experimentation essay



Often, the principal is unaware of who attended which meetings and who is behind on their training hours. If the principal would be more engaged in the educators at the school, it would encourage the teachers to be more engaged as well. The fourth point, in my opinion, is very closely related to the previously stated second area of the reading. Again, in order to teach culture and compassion for the community, an educator must have access to these programs. The principal is the leader of the school and the teachers follow the leader. At some point, the novelty of attempting to make a difference runs thin when there is little encouragement to do so.


Therefore, the responsibility to lead the school into a true function of the community falls upon the leader. The fifth area is reflective of the third. There is a desire among teachers that suggests that they want to learn and grow. Sadly, I witness this in my own personal view of the school. Encouragement and recognition is taught in the education field. We are all aware that this promotes a better learning environment for the students. What the principal is failing to see is that this would also promote a better teaching environment for the educators. In general, on a professional and by-the-book aspect, my principal does his job. However, I realize that there is a lot of improvement that can be addressed to the by-the-book attitude.


The reading did help me to see my areas of discouragement. Through that information I hope to be able to adjust my feelings in the following term and realize that this attitude is coming from my disappointment with the leadership and should not impact how I react within the classroom. I say this because it gives me great pleasure and motivates me to see that I can help motivate others to reach for higher goals and become leaders themselves. A transformational leader enhances the motivation, morale and performance of his follower group. Transformational Leadership, Even as a teacher, when dealing with difficult or non cooperative students, I like to look for ways to motivate them or find meaningful activities to spark their interest in working with the group and completing a project. I like to do group projects or assignments because I like to see how leaders start to develop.


Some of my most challenging students have become great leaders and students when given the opportunity to work in a team and take charge or a particular project. I want to make a positive impact on my students, and want to be a positive role model for them. I want to help them develop a positive self-image and self-esteem. I want to teach them important life-lessons, I want to bring joy into my classroom, and lastly, I want to teach! I am really excited for the opportunities that are in front of me. Having my own classroom is going to be a dream come…. By their very nature, people are very investigative. The goal of education should be to educate all students, and produce successful life-long learners; students who can contribute to society in a positive manner.


Therefore, as the trends of education change, my teaching methods and mentality should reflect these changes. Consequently, being familiar with current teaching trends, assessments beliefs, and content related ideas will help strengthen instruction in the classroom; making the learning process more effective for all students. This aspect of teaching promotes a calling for me to be a life-long learner as well. First a successful school leader needs to have a vision. The dream or vision is the force that invents the future" Kouzes and Posner, , p. One way to implement a vision is to begin to create Professional Learning Communities. By creating Professional Learning Communities a principal will delegate leadership roles to teachers as they develop and establish Professional Learning Communities.


My personal platform or philosophy of Leadership in Education stems from my love of children. I truly feel, in order to be successful in education, you must have a love of children and a passion for seeing them succeed. As an administrator, you need to show the same passion for the success of your school as a whole. As administrators, the first thing we must protect is instructional time in the classroom. By making instructional time a focus of your leadership, you convey this importance to your teachers. Although, a student may be academically strong with a stable home, teachers matters most. You use this word too often, consider replacing it with feed cuisine snack meat drink. After 'the', do not use a verb. Make sure that the spelling of 'learn' is correct.


If 'learn' is the first word in a compound adjective, use a hyphen between the two words. Note: This error message can occur if you use a verb as a noun, and the word is not a noun in standard English. You use this word too often, consider replacing it with practice task study instruction reading. Consider using the past participle "allocated"? Did you mean: "in the future"? in the future. Possible spelling mistake found. high school. Did you mean "despite" or, alternatively, 'in spite of'? What do you think? Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. Chinese Proverb.


In the modern era, kids are in pressure like never before. They are having stress from not only their study but also from communal and economic environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment